Sunday 11 September 2011

When not on the sofa...

 I finished a jacket (Vogue 2911) that I had cut out several years ago. Don't know where I will ever wear it though - is anyone getting married soon? It is made in a boiled wool so please make it a winter wedding. When cutting out the pattern, I added a bit of length in the waist, but I don't think I needed to. The peplum sits a bit low. Still, with the right skirt, it might be wearable.

 I also finished a useful thing to hang by the sewing station. This uses one of my "antique batik" (hmmm, really?) pieces that I bought in Solo years ago.

This next photo is just to show that we are having lovely spring days.
The chooks have been scratching in the neighbour's border, here is Madge trying to escape being put back into the coop. 

Finally today, this is the latest hat I made at work. It is in Zara Plus, a lovely soft yarn to work with.


1 comment:

  1. What a great hat. You are clever. The weather looks idyllic

    ReplyDelete